A classic striped hat with style and class. With it's neutral colours this hat will go with so many outfits in your baby's wardrobe.
Bedhead Heritage Lounger Baby Flap Hats are light on heads, making them the ideal first hat for babies as they forget they're wearing them! The soft flap lies flat behind baby's neck while they're in a pram or baby carrier, and the brim is slightly upright letting them see the world. Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which can self-cool in summer and warm in winter, the Lounger hat provides UPF50+ sun protection without overheating little heads.
Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and a coordinating solid colour on the other, you get two hats for the price of one. Adjustable ties at the back of the crown allow the perfect fit to be achieved, and elasticated straps tie sweetly into a bow under chins to keep hats in place while little ones get accustomed to something on their heads. The elastic in the ties allows stretch and comfort, and ensures the ties aren't too tight.
The papery, floaty nature of poppies is captured in this watercolour print! Tones of pale peaches and rose pinks matches the Rosa coloured reverse, while the green leaves create the necessary contrast. Available in Ruffled Bonnet, Flap Hat, Wide-Brimmed Bonnet, Panelled Bucket, Ladies Wide-Brimmed Visor, Adult’s Frayed Bucket and Ladies Sun Hat.
Best suited to: newborns, crawlers and toddlers still using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers and slings. Best style to convert stubborn hat-haters as they're harder to pull off and not within their eyeline.
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers.
- Soft back flap sits flat under baby's neck whilst laying in pram.
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection.
- Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and coordinating plain-colour on the other.
- Adjustable and elasticised ties on the crown allow the perfect fit on both sides.
- Earthy colours and patterns inspired by nature for timeless style.
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399.
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements).
- Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which is recyclable, biodegradable and has a better-for-the-environment manufacturing process.
- Anti-flop but non-rigid brims for a lightweight feel.
- Wash & wear - gentle cold machine wash in a wash bag and line dry in the shade.
- Beautiful button-up leather 'Return to' label for names to help hats get home safely.
- Elasticised chin ties to keep hats in place (the elastic allows some stretch so not too tight).
NOTE: Chin ties can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat, you just need scissors!
Why Shop at Angelfish Dragonfly?
- We pride ourselves on our fast dispatch service! Packages are dispatched within 24hrs of payment being received. Local click and collect for Townsville residents is usually ready within 2 business hours.
Contact us - we are committed to impeccable customer service; we'll help you make the right decisions.
- You are supporting a small Australian family business.
Free shipping over $150 within Australia! *